CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
Suggestions?! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
Suggestions?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
Suggestions?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
Suggestions?! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
Suggestions?! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
Suggestions?! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
Suggestions?! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
Suggestions?! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
Suggestions?! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
Suggestions?! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

Suggestions?!

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions?! Empty Suggestions?!

Post by Laika Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:11 pm

I'm sort of getting bored with Laika and I'm not sure whether to change her or not. It's sort of early into the pack's birth and I sort of don't want to get rid of her so quickly. Any suggestions on what I could do to have more fun with Laika?
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Suggestions?! Empty Re: Suggestions?!

Post by Blackfoot Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Since it's pretty early into the RP and not much exciting has happened yet, I can understand. Without much eventful stuff going on, it's hard to build up a character and enjoy them properly. I'm having the same issue with Blackfoot. But I think as time progresses, RP plots are held, and relationships are established within the pack characters will begin to develop more.
I'd keep Laika the same ^_^ I'm sure she'll be lots of fun when the RP gets more serious, and she's such a unique character!
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

https://coastalshorespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kivuli Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Blackfoot, have you considered letting members have multiple accounts? I see in this pack it's been an issue for some that they're in an RP slump. Once I was an admin on a site that let people have up to three accounts, but had to reach a post minimum (ours was like, 30) before they could app a new one. We then had a board that was basically a directory for who played what characters, so they were held accountable for which characters they played so they wouldn't neglect any. I know sometimes it's confusing and not a lot of boards are doing it now, but at least for trusted members who are active it could expand the pack and make it so these relationships would form.

As a side note, I would actually love to have a second character. Kivuli will exhaust you all at some point, so she's better to come and go mysteriously and as needed. Plus I usually play males, and we need some. ^_^ Just to think it over. Especially in the case of Hermia/Kristla and Laika it would be a happy median.
Kivuli
Kivuli
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Good idea, Kiki. I would be happy if you would consider this, Blackfoot!
Jay
Jay
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:01 pm

I can definitely see where you're all coming from, but I'm a little hesitant to allow multiple accounts. For now, at least, it'll have to be a no.
Like I said before, the RP is in a bit of a lull, since any action has yet to stir up (it's also a considerably small pack, and many members are currently busy with school atm). I'm hoping this issue will be resolved once we start with plots (which will be in the very near future!), but if we do allow multiples it will be reserved for senior members who have reached a certain post count.
But definitely it's an option I'll be considering. I can see the pros of allowing people to have multiple characters.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

https://coastalshorespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:31 pm

I agree with blackie on this one. As much as I would love to have more characters, I feel that it can become confusing when people play two or more. Just my persona opinion
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:50 pm

You do have a point, Blackfoot. And I guess the rp will be more exciting once we start a plot! Thanks anyways, Blackie!
Jay
Jay
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum