CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
New Years + Announcement and Council Applications! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
New Years + Announcement and Council Applications! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
New Years + Announcement and Council Applications! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
New Years + Announcement and Council Applications! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
New Years + Announcement and Council Applications! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
New Years + Announcement and Council Applications! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
New Years + Announcement and Council Applications! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
New Years + Announcement and Council Applications! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
New Years + Announcement and Council Applications! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
New Years + Announcement and Council Applications! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!

4 posters

Go down

New Years + Announcement and Council Applications! Empty New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!

Post by Blackfoot Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Alright, so, you've all been in the dark long enough and deserve some updates.

First off, several of you have been asking about me and, yes, I'm doing alright. Far from being in top condition again, but I am doing alright.

Second, I know you're all curious to learn the future of the pack, but I can't confirm anything. I would really, really like to open up again, but only when I'm ready to. I'd rather wait a while to be properly ready to take up the position of an Alpha again rather than returning before I'm ready and going through this mess all over again.
For sure, I can't do this on my own. I don't have enough experience with this sort of thing and therefore I'd like a bit of help. Yes, that's right, this means I'm opening up applications for Advisory Council members.
Application forms will be posted sometime later this week and more details will follow then.

And, of course, New Years Eve today everyone! I want to wish you a very happy New Years (and a late Merry Christmas ^_^) and all the best for 2013. I'll be raising all of you a shot of orange juice and coca-cola tonight ^_^
My New Years resolution? Stop moping about and start working on beating my depression. Believe it or not, but sitting around and doing anything gets you absolutely nowhere. Who'd have thought? ^_^
And I hope that if any of you are going through the same thing are trying to help yourselves as well. If you need someone to talk to but don't know who to turn to, you can always shoot me a PM Smile
I'd like to hear what New Year's resolutions you all have planned for yourselves as well ^_^

All in all, best of luck for 2013 to you all and, hopefully, we'll be able to reform CSP once again in the near future Smile
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

https://coastalshorespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New Years + Announcement and Council Applications! Empty Re: New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!

Post by Emrys Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:33 am

I'm glad to hear that you are doing alright, Blackie. I'm always happy to talk, if you need to. And I look forward to the time when you're ready to re open the pack. Very Happy

Happy New Year to all of you! Very Happy
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New Years + Announcement and Council Applications! Empty Re: New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!

Post by Laika Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:46 pm

Happy new year, Blackie.

You can find me on Serenity chat half of the time if you want to chat! Razz See you there friend.
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazaru Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Happy new year Blackfoot! Glad you are doing better. ^^
Mikazaru
Mikazaru

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down