CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
A sad announcement (it's about time)... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
A sad announcement (it's about time)... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
A sad announcement (it's about time)... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
A sad announcement (it's about time)... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
A sad announcement (it's about time)... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
A sad announcement (it's about time)... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
A sad announcement (it's about time)... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
A sad announcement (it's about time)... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
A sad announcement (it's about time)... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
A sad announcement (it's about time)... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

A sad announcement (it's about time)...

4 posters

Go down

A sad announcement (it's about time)... Empty A sad announcement (it's about time)...

Post by Scarnn Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:32 pm

WHAT'S THIS??? A POST!

I know, I know. I have been gone for quite a while. And I hope you al had a wonderful holiday, and are prepping for the New year with smiles. Now if you would please keep any sort of smile or laughter possible with you through this whole post, perhaps it will be easier to continue reading.
No, I am not leaving. But this explains why I have been gone. Now normally, with this kind of thing, I would have said: "If you have a frail heart, I wouldn't read on..." but you all deserve the truth with this, so please keep going.

Now, I understand this pack is being put on close, but I still need to get this in. And please excuse me if I make no sense after this. It's hard.

Our dear Randen was cheery, happy and quite the guy. And everyone could see that. But, being his best friend in real life, there are a few things you must know. Randen was color-blind. He was partially deaf. He also had lung cancer. And as of December 22nd, Randen gave into that cancer. Randen, or Jac as he was know by friends and family, has passed away.

Our whole town is mourning and schools have been closed for an extra day because of my French-fries death. I'm sorry to tell you all this way. But quite frankly, I was still in love with him, and I am too numb to think of any other softer way. Sorry.

With that said, i'm sure Randen wouldn't want anyone to mourn his death, but celebrate the time we had with him. That's what everyone is trying to do, at least. He was awesome, and I wish you all knew him. Again, sorry to tell you this way.

And on the subject of the pack closing, I'm sorry to see us go. But I understand Blackie's reasoning all too well. I think everyone needed a break. I love you all, whether or not I knew you so well. Hopefully we can come back soon, but we've hit a few rough patches, so it's due.

Best wishes to all.
Scarnn
Scarnn

Back to top Go down

A sad announcement (it's about time)... Empty Re: A sad announcement (it's about time)...

Post by Blackfoot Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Didn't want to believe it when I heard.
I'm terribly sorry to hear this, Scarnn. Randen, from what I knew, seemed like such an incredible and cheerful person. It sounds silly to say this, seeing as I didn't know him personally, but he was a sort of inspiration.

Best of luck to you, Scarnn <3
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

https://coastalshorespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A sad announcement (it's about time)... Empty Re: A sad announcement (it's about time)...

Post by Emrys Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:28 am

I'm so, so sorry to hear this, Scarnn. Blackie has said it best, and he was a wonderful person to talk to. I hope for the best for you, good luck. <3
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm

...whoa.......I don't really know what to say.
So sorry to hear all of this, Scarnn.
Randy...He was just so amazing, and funny. I shall miss our little bear fighter.
My thought will be with you and Randy's family. Best of luck, friend.
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum