CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
Your Wolf's Relationships I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
Your Wolf's Relationships I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
Your Wolf's Relationships I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
Your Wolf's Relationships I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
Your Wolf's Relationships I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
Your Wolf's Relationships I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
Your Wolf's Relationships I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
Your Wolf's Relationships I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
Your Wolf's Relationships I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
Your Wolf's Relationships I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

Your Wolf's Relationships

+7
Leon
Kivuli
Yume
Blackfoot
Randen
Laika
Lara
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your Wolf's Relationships Empty Your Wolf's Relationships

Post by Lara Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:39 am

Here, you may discuss how your character is getting along with others or about how they aren't getting along! Does you wolf have a new friend? Hate someone? Love another? Feel respect for a fellow packmate? Comment on wolves' relationships, but try to keep things appropriate and don't take things that happen in the RP personally.

Have fun~
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Your Wolf's Relationships Empty Re: Your Wolf's Relationships

Post by Laika Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:01 pm

I don't think many wolves like Laika....she does tend to insult them...a lot
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Randen refuses to think of anyone that way... for now. ;D
And Laika does seem to have a softer side, so i'm sure all hope for her isn't lost. xD
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:53 am

Randen wrote: refuses to think of anyone that way... for now. ;D
And Laika does seem to have a softer side, so i'm sure all hope for her isn't lost. xD
^ Yeah, this XD

Hermia...
Finds it hard to hate anybody so she likes everyone.
Likes Laika despite her insults.
Respects Blackfoot deeply, and is grateful for everything she has done for her.
Really enjoys the company of Randen as he's always so happy.
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:30 pm

-Nodnod- Yuppers ^
The worst my Randy could think of anyone is that way you feel when you brother/sister is being very annoying. Other than that he's never had a reson to really dislike anyone.
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Hm, I don't think 'Foot has made any proper relationships yet. She's got a general respect for all her packmates (yes, even Laika XD) but hasn't gotten particularly close with any wolf yet.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

https://coastalshorespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:56 am

I was for a while thinking of posting in this topic but didn't know if I should, well thinking about it Yume has good relationships with entire pack, now she's pup she sees everyone as big brother or sister, and respects them no matter what personality they have. But I think the most close relationship is with Sunny and Faith as she'll be spending a lot time with them in future c:
Yume
Yume
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:12 am

Blackfoot wrote:Hm, I don't think 'Foot has made any proper relationships yet. She's got a general respect for all her packmates (yes, even Laika XD) but hasn't gotten particularly close with any wolf yet.

Hhaha even Laika.
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Kivuli Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:05 pm

So, Kivvy is a character that tends to take me for a ride, and is almost... beyond my control, of that doesn't sound weird? Her interactions with other wolves are difficult to describe as "relationships," and whether she likes or dislikes a wolf is impossible to tell usually. I roleplay her, and I don't even know who she likes or dislikes in the pack! I realized that earlier in the day when I was reading through this. Hahah.
Kivuli
Kivuli
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Kivvy has a mind of her own. O-O

Now, i'm posting this to warn you all...
If you've read my last post, you may have noticed Randy's... er... 'conversation' with himself, he started to feel a little unusual twinge of emotion in there. Yup, you guessed it, he's starting to crush on the alpha.
Poor fella doesn't even realize it though, but as far as i'm concerned, he's gonna realize he fell for Blackie when he's away. I'll try to make it as not-awkward as possible for ya, 'Footie. |P
Poor boy. ^^"
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Ooh la la, love drama? Poor Randy. He's soon to find just how oblivious Blackfoot can get XD
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Mhmm. I already almost feel bad (and second-hand embarrased) for him. Razz And seen as how 'Footie is getting a makeover...
We'll just see how that goes. xD
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:54 pm

Well, I believe Blackie is starting to make relationships within the pack. For one, she's begun to appreciate Laika more now that she's witnessed her less vain side. I think also she's begun to build an affection and respect for certain members, mainly Randen and Kivuli. I can see her building a friendship with Leon as well, and possibly Lara. She appreciates both of their personalities.

Her relationship with Delacroix I find interesting. Obviously, she hasn't exactly taken kindly to him due to his initial impression and has, so far, disliked him. However, I find Blackfoot is probably among the most vulnerable to his Casanova-like antics. Keep in mind Blackfoot never left her pack with the intention of falling in love, and she's had next to none experience with males apart from her brothers. Therefore, she's not exactly aware of the whole sweet talk and charmer thing, so it's very possible for her to fall for him somewhat despite her pragmatic nature.
That or he causes her to forever despise the male race ^_^

Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:14 pm

And suddenly I am anticipating Randy and Delacroix meeting. Oh, how fun this could be.

As for Randen, it's kind of difficult to explain. I don't want to give away to much of his history, because it comes to him in timed flashbacks, but because of some of the events that previously occured to the lad, a few things happen when he meets a new potential friend.

You see, Ran is an overly-confident, random, show-off crazy dude because he is secretly insecure. He feels that he must act the way he does to gain other's acception and affection. Often times this leads to desperation for the young lad when it comes to being included and 'present' in many events. He feels like if he were to settle down, no one would notice or care for him. Not to mention he tells himself he's a good perso- er, wolf, for making others smile (see my signature for mini-spoiler). He has to trust his sixth-sense of humor to keep him sane.

Recently Randy lost it in the RP. I realize it may have been a bit difficult to understand at the time, but it really was more a discovering moment for myself with his character. The overwhelming sense of Laika leaving them and new faces to get to know, Randen felt that he was being both abandoned and confronted/insulted all at the same time. Even with Emrys, whom he sort of confides himself into emotionally, present, he felt like his little formula for other's to like him wasn't working.

And THEN there's Blackfoot. The poor lad's beginning to grow an attatchment to her in a strange sort of way. He feels that she really cares for him, but what he probably doesn't realize that alpha's must treat all their members that way. And now he's gone on this frantic trip to try and get his emotions in check, and all he is sure of is Blackfoot. This makes him feel a weird bond he usually didn't feel with others, and automatically assumes she's (besides Emmy) the only one who is there for him at the moment. Therefore, a little crush has formed. Though once he returns to normal, who knows what will happen.

I end my rant. xD Sorry for all this. Just sort of explaining my complicated little boy.

Last edited by Randen on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:27 am

I'm already starting to get a feel for how Leon will relate to others in the pack.

First off, Leon is a very emotionally guarded wolf. He'll be paternal and kind, but because of his age may have a hard time not seeing everyone else as "young" or "green," even those who have already lived full and intense lives in a span of half of his own. He uses this dismissal to build distance. He'll offer advice and assistance, and give wolves the chance to confide in him, but will probably never open up himself. Instead of an "I know how you feel, I was there once," He's more likely to comfort another with an "A lot of wolves go through this."Leon will not have a best friend in the pack. He'll never take a mate. He won't foster any pups. That's just part of who he is in his old age, not necessarily bitter, but unable to forge those attachments ever again. I can see some strong bonds forged between him and Blackfoot, and perhaps with the Vagari. He'll also probably get to know any cubs or caretakers as well, since he may have days where he'd prefer to rest at the den than hunt and patrol. We'll see, though, won't we?
Leon
Leon
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:08 pm

Jay likes pretty much everyone. xD I can't see him disliking any wolf. And he may have a teeny tiny crush on a certain wolf whose name starts with an S.
Jay
Jay
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:17 am

Oooooo, yet another crush?
We need proper couple names. ASAP!

Ranoot or Blandy or Brandy?
Jany or Say or Sunjay?
( I know they're not brilliant but eh. I just woke up XD )

Anyways, Lara doesn't make friends or fall in love easily, so she'll probably be viewed as anti-social for a while. She'll be an outsider, but a loyal member.

Randen and Jay might get on her nerves at first, as they are so happy all the time. Lara might accuse them of acting like mindless pups at some point, however she'll secretly enjoy their happy-go-lucky personality. Laika... I think Lara will have fun with. She will probably push her in a muddle puddle sometime in the RP XD They probably won't like each other that much unless they learn to put up with one another~

Lara is quite wary of Delacriox all ready, but if he showed another side to his personality (ie- one that doesn't flirt) Lara may warm up to him a bit. I'm really not sure about Blackfoot, Leon, Sunny and Yume, so we'll just have to wait and see Smile
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Emrys likes most of the pack in general. In his old pack, he had trouble warming to other wolves, and desperately wants to get along with everyone now.

-Randen: Emrys sees Randen as his best friend. They get along well, and Emrys feels that Randen is the only wolf he can talk to about things.
-Blackfoot: Emrys respects Blackfoot, and is grateful to her for accepting him into the pack.
-Laika: Emrys joined the pack with Laika, and is the first wolf he had spoken to since leaving his old pack. He finds her a little intimidating at times, but sees her as another close friend.

As for romance, I have in mind who Emrys might fall for, but we'll see. ^_^
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Ooh! Ooh! I wanna guess who Emrys may take a shine to...hm, Laika I'm assuming? XD
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:07 pm

I'm not saying anything. But I'll give you one clue - she's close to his own age. ^_^
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Well, Emrys is three. So some of the closest ones are:
- Joplin (where has she been?)
- Kivuli
- Lara

I would guess Laika, but shes a year younger, so maybe?

Lara, Brandy? Really? XD lul

And as for best friend, for Randen its definitely Emrys. ^^
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Yes Randen. Brandy. It's cool and you know it Cool

Annnnnnyway, Emrys has plans for his RP love life? I MUST KNOW! Or are you going to make us wait and see? XP

Lara has no best friend, in fact, she doesn't really like anyone yet. I don't have the slightest idea of what will happen in her love life, so..... *cough*forever alone*cough* /shot. I'm just going to go with the flow and see what happens ^^
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:22 pm

All shall be revealed in RP. ^_^
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Achdyfkbtwfjkig! The suspense! XD
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Hang on guys, I know how to get Emmy to talk. I'm a bit rusty on over-the-computer hypnosis, but lets see what I can do.

@______@ Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us.
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum