CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
Then She Sank I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
Then She Sank I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
Then She Sank I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
Then She Sank I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
Then She Sank I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
Then She Sank I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
Then She Sank I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
Then She Sank I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
Then She Sank I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
Then She Sank I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

Then She Sank

Go down

Then She Sank Empty Then She Sank

Post by Laika Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Then She Sank
by ~Moveforwards

A sea of chaos rambled across the top deck as many searched for their only casket of survival . Screams and wails of loved ones departing echoed through the air. Women and children sobbed in agony of leaving their men to die in the frozen black hell below them. Naive thoughts of hope coursed through their hearts of promises to meet again as fingers slowly slipped from each other, never to meet again. Gun shots boomed into the air, causing rays of panic and mayhem as blood spilt. Death had it's cruel hands cascading the souls of every man and woman on this cold April morning.

Snaps raced along the deck, clinging to Barry's strong but quaking hand. Her legs kept tripping in pure panic and fear, but she didn't let go of his hand. She would never let go. Not if she could help it. He was going to get them home, home back to England. Back to where there was no chaos, no pain, just one happy life. The screeching voices of dying people tore into Snaps heart, she was supposed to be strong and fearless, but it broke her down. These innocent people were going to die, to die in the freezing unmerciful sea.

Barry suddenly halted in his steps and a wave of panic swept across his face. His head danced in every direction, looking for something.

"B-Barry?" A small timid voice next to her asked. Snaps turned her head to face her younger brother. His faces was pale, his cheeks slapped red from the bitterness of the air. Hers was probably no different. He stood there shivering, whether it be from the cold nib of the air that sank between his life vest or whether it be from fear, Snaps did not know. She suspected it be both. In sympathy, she linked her fingers with his for a slight second in comfort.

"Barry, what's wrong?" She asked worried. He whipped his head around, and for a painful second, Snaps saw despair lingering in those bright green eyes of his. She had never seen him look at her like that before. It sent a shot of something powerful and weak at the same time through her.

"Nothing" He answered briskly, looking off in another direction. Before she could reply, he shot off again, dragging the two behind him. She looked around the see a swirl of colours as men and women raced back and forth, trying to find a life boat. Just like they were doing. It was an impossible task, most of the life boats were gone, seeking refuge in the sea that would claim the lives of everyone who would be stuck on this ship. She knew that they were most likely going to die today, they all did, but that didn't stop Barry. He was so determined to keep them alive. He wasn't going to give up, despite how inevitable it was.

Without warning, Barry pulled both Phillip and herself in front of him, pushing them towards a life boat. A spring of hope leapt out of her. Finally they could all get of this god forsaken death trap.

"Sorry, women and children first" A lifeboat personal shouted as he drove them back.

"Please just let us on!" Barry bellowed at the man in uniform.

"I'm sorry sir but only women and children. Move along" The men said in irritation, shoving Barry back.

"Fine, take them then!" He screamed as he hustled Snaps and Phillip forwards. The men gave them a glare as if he was inspecting them.

"Sir, the woman is fine but that boy is too old"

"He's only 16! Put him on board!" Barry screamed in anger and desperation but the man ignored him. Phillip stood there trembling, Snaps clinging onto him. Barry growled in frustration before he let out a roar in temper. "Fine, take her. Don't let her get off!" He snarled as he hoisted Snaps into his arms and put her on the boat.

"BARRY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" Snaps screamed as he placed her in the boat. She tried to escape the boat, but the passages were dragging her away from them. Her fingers clung to his wrist, her fingers white from the pressure of holding on tightly.

"We'll get the next boat" Barry said with a sorrowful face as he linked his hand with Phillip's. Snaps could only stare at him in complete terror. There wouldn't be another boat, he must surely know that. He couldn't just leave her. He couldn't. They would die if they didn't get on.

"NO! GET ON! PLEASE! LET THEM ON PLEASE! DON'T TAKE MY BOYS AWAY! PLEASE!" Snaps cried in a strangled voice as her fingers slipped from Barry's wrist. Tears stung on her frozen cheeks as she wailed. Her breath was swept away from her as her lungs ached in anguish. "NO!" She screeched as her voice cracked when the boat started to lower.

"We'll be fine, Stacey." Barry lied to her as she watched them slip away from her. She could see the tears threatening to fall, his jaw clamped tight, trying to be strong. Her bottom lip quivered when she saw her younger brother's tears roll down in face in acceptance. It broke her.

"BARRY! PHILLIP!" she continued to struggle, even when the boat shuddered from hitting the ocean's surface. The tiny white boat sailed away from the giant maiden ship, leaving the others damned. A loud rumble exploded as the ship cracked in two. Gasps followed those among on board the life boat as they watched the unsinkable ship, sink. Screams blasted from the ship, howled into the air as lives were starting to plummet out of existence. Snaps could only stare in horror as she thought of her boys still on board the ship. "You idiots" she whispered painfully to herself as she sailed away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on the Titanic

Snaps is 23 years old.
Barry is 24 years old.
Phillip is 16 years old.

All characters belong to us. No stealing or Snaps will shoot you.
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum