CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
Your Wolf's Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
Your Wolf's Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
Your Wolf's Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
Your Wolf's Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
Your Wolf's Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
Your Wolf's Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
Your Wolf's Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
Your Wolf's Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
Your Wolf's Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
Your Wolf's Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

Your Wolf's Relationships

+7
Leon
Kivuli
Yume
Blackfoot
Randen
Laika
Lara
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your Wolf's Relationships - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Wolf's Relationships

Post by Blackfoot Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Hehehe ^_^

I'm betting my money on either Joplin or Lara for Emmy, as they're the closest age to three.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

https://coastalshorespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kivuli Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:33 pm

I also think "not Kivuli" is a safe guess for crushes. She's more of a "shock-and-awe-and-baffle" rather than a "hey, I see myself settling down with that she-beast right there."
Kivuli
Kivuli
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:14 am

Nice try, Randen. It will never work on me. Razz
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:32 am

I'm making a list and going to say a little (very little) something about what Laika thinks.

Blackfoot: Darling, Blackie. Laika respects their Alpha and she finds her nice to hang around and does like it when she hears good comments come from her Alpha. She just wishes that the female would wash her paws or her coat. She hates the fact that the Alpha likes to stay dirty.

Randen: What a baboon. She thinks he's just a massive joker and sometimes needs a whack on the head to sort him out. She finds that he needs to take things a little more serious and not be such a joker. Though, secretly she's fond of Randen's personality as she knows that he's the one that will cheer everyone when they're down.

Emmy: Dear little Emmy. She adores Emmy. She believes that she took him under her wing when they first met and the reason he was allowed to join the pack because he was with a famous wolf. She tends to be bossy to the other despite that he's older than her.

Kivuli: Hmmm. She finds Kivuli interesting. She wants to know more about the mysterious wolf. She hopes that she joins the pack because she wonders if they can be friends. Or maybe they'll be enemies. She doesn't know because Kivuli hasn't revealed much to her yet.

Yume: Cutie. She's fond of any pup. She hasn't talked much to Yume yet as it's not her job to babysit.

Sunny: Sunny Sunny. She finds sunny funny. She ends up smirking if she spends too much time with sunny. She hasn't talked much to this member as much as she'd like too.

Nyra: They've had a very brief meeting but Laika would like to get to know this wolf.

Joplin: She finds Joplin cute, however they've had a very brief meeting but Laika would like to get to know this wolf.

Jay: Oh Jay. She wants to bite this little ball of hyperness. She can't keep up with the bundle of energy. Though, she does find this wolf amusing. Again, she would like to get to know him a bit more, she'll never admit that.

Lara: Hasn't met.

Leon: Hasn't met

Delacroix:
Hasn't met.
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:07 am

Haha, Emmy would just do what she says. Anything for a quiet life. XD
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Well, Sunny pretty much likes everyone but since she spends most of her time with Yume, I think she's developed a bit of a sister bond with Yume so far.
She hasn't really had much chance to speak to any of the other members since they've been out on patrols and on the hunt, but I think the wolves she'd get along with most/gets along with best so far despite Yume are Randen and Jay because they have a similar personality to her.
She thinks Laika is pretty funny in the way that Lika always fusses about her appearance and hopes to be good friends with her in the future.
Like all wolves, she respects Blackie and thinks she is an epic leader.
With Delacroix, Lara and Leon she's only just met them and doesn't have much of an opinion on them.
With Nyra and Emrys she hasn't exactly spoken to them much but would like to talk more with them.
And for Kivuli and Joplin, I don't think Sunny's met them yet, sos he doesn't really have an opinion XD
She has no crush as of yet though XD And if a wolf would show some sort of love-affection to her, she'd probably mistake it for just a friend affection thing since she's a bit oblivious to love with her young age and all XD

And Emryyyyyssss! *says in zombie manner* Tellll ussssssss! Teeeelll ussss!

I'll make a better detailed one later when the relationships have been built on a bit more.
Sunny
Sunny
Caretaker
Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kivuli Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:44 pm

So the more I think about it, I see Kivvy being like a twisted doppelganger of Blackfoot. Two white females with strong personalities, but Kivuli's got some weirdness and amped up quirks.

I reeeeeally want dawn to come up in RP soon so I can jump back in!
Kivuli
Kivuli
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am

Kivuli wrote:
I reeeeeally want dawn to come up in RP soon so I can jump back in!

So do I!!
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Kivuli Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:23 am

We should ask Blackie for a time jump when she gets back Monday. I think the RP needs a jolt.
Kivuli
Kivuli
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:51 am

Agreed. A time jump should help move things along a bit. ^^
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarnn Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:07 pm

YUS! I want to join you guys so badly, but I have to wait until the roleplay settles down a bit. T__T
Speaking of, just shoot me a PM when you think I can wiggle Scarnn in, Blackie. ^^

Anyways, I have a few predictions for Scarnn's relationships:
Randen is his brother, so that's a no-brainer. But he will probably be afraid of him for a little while because of Randen's cray cray-ness (... my attempt at being funny) and for other reasons I can't reveal right now. >w>
For Laika, i'm not really sure. He has a pristine coat, so does that count for anything? xD
Lara will probably scare him, but he will most likey gravitate towards her because of her collar. Though he would treat her more like a specimen or area of study, if anything.
Kivuli will give him a heart attack. That's certain ^^. But as a healer, he may see her as the only one who understands the ways of the world. He's a geek. xD
I have no clue for Blackfoot, Nyra, Delacroix, and Joplin. o3o It'll be a surprise I suppose.
Emrys may become his friend, possibly. If Scarnn is brave enough to talk to him.
Scarnn will probably gravitate around Sunny, Jay, and Yume. They're the most happy-go-lucky (as far as i'm concerned, so they'll be easier for him to be around.
Leon and him could become pretty close. Considering Scarnns all about knowing everything there is to know, he might want to soak up Leons wisdom. xD

Yeah... I don't really know. I guess we'll just have to see where he goes. :3

Scarnn
Scarnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum